AC

everything work but my compansser doesnt work can some tell me if AC have any specail relay or any fues that i can chage so compasser can work

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

Yes, they have all of the above. They also have a low pressure switch so the compressor will not run if the refrigerant is too low. Beyond that, it's going to be hard to help you without knowing anything about the car.

Reply to
Chet Hayes

Yep... check your freon level first... probably too low.

Reply to
Tiger

but my compaser dont work it dont spin it should spin when the AC is on i check all fues theyy all good iz there any other kind relay anywhere around that i dono

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

the car i have is 1985 380Se

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

If your freon is too low, the compressor will not turn on.

Reply to
Tiger