Advice on seeling a 2004 SLK320

I have a 2004 SLK320 with less than 3K miles on it. It's sat in the garage most of the time I've owned it. There's nothing wrong with it--I just thought my wife and I would use it, but it turned out we didn't.

Can anyone advise on how to sell it? I don't need the absolute best price but I don't want to get ripped off by a dealer. I'm in the Cincinnati OH area.

Thanks in advance (Pls post--no emails)

Reply to
WebGuy

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:35:24 -0500, WebGuy wrote: Selling, not seeling!

Reply to
WebGuy

Amazingly many people do very well selling such things on ebay.

Posting here might take care of your problem also...

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph