anybody have a MB /Motorolla cell phone source?

I have a MB issued Timeport Motorolla that works with the voice system.

I was wondering if there was a source for getting another one (with all of the MB software or hardware in it) so that it works with the car.

I haven't called the local dealership, but suspect that they may not be able to get it, since everytime I go in for service they make mention of the fact that I have one of the "old phones" and that they now provide the v60 phones with that package. The car is a 2001 c320 wagon, and not really that old (I am half way through a 3 year lease)

any sources or resellers out there?

rich

Reply to
Rich Williamson