light bulb for the ventilation controls

The car is a 2003 GTI. The temperature control switch, fan speed switch and airflow distribution switch are no longer being illuminated whenever the headlights are switched on. The lights for the instrument panel are still functional. How do I gain access to the bulb(s) for the above switches?

Reply to
Ototin

pull fan speed knob off and bulb is under it. A 5 minute repair.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Thank you. Would you mind giving me instructions on how to properly remove the bulb? I've tried pulling on the bulb but it won't budge.

Reply to
Ototin