CD Changer in SLK 230 - Where?

Hi all, Sorry if this is in a FAQ somewhere, but....

Are there any other locations for a CD multi changer in an SLK(99) rather than behind the passenger seat?

The boot is severly limited due to the roof and spare wheel, and I don't like the idea of it being in the passenger footwell..

Where are the MB fitted ones placed?

Is there a FAQ for this group?

Thanks, Jon.

Reply to
Jon.Sutton

My CD player was installed in the trunk, on the passenger side, butting up against the side wall, and set in so that if it were a book it would be the spine facing up.

When I had a blow-out it was a little inconvenient getting the spare out, but not impossible.

Reply to
John Cisarik