Centercaps for DP Wheels?

I am in the process of buying a 500se with a set of DP wheels on it that are missing the center caps due to a lousy tire dealership. The owner has been unable to find replacements. Does anyone here know where i might be able to find some? many thanks.

John

Reply to
je

Matthias G.

Doesn't MB centercap fit on it?

Reply to
Tiger

That's an idea I've had but they are white on chrome ( a previous owner put the AMG body kit on the car ) so it'd take some painting to get them to look right. Might have to do that though.

John

Reply to
je