Canonica Alloy Wheels for Landrover

Anyone know where I can get a set of wheel nuts to suit Landrover Discovery 3000 Tdi with Canonica Safari 15" Alloy wheels?

they're 27mm hex, standard LR stud thread, but with a smaller shoulder diameter and chamfer than standard LR nuts, which obviously don't fit.It seems the wheels on my Disco are non-standard, which I knew when I bought it, but they're quite old and possibly not manufactured anymore, which i didn't even think about

My google mojo is lacking somewhat today and whilst I can find many references to racing wheels and such like, I can't find anywhere that manufactures or stocks them.

Cheers.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

There used to be a guy who had a stand at the shows and sold nowt but special wheel nuts!. Saw him last time i went to Billing. I'll look out for him and get a card. He was in cheshire somewhere IIRC.

Or find an engineer who can make you some

Reply to
Tom Woods

or blag a set from your favourite auction bazaar - plenty standard wheel/tyre sets on there

Reply to
William Tasso

Getting some made is probably easiest.

Does anyone know if standard thread is

Reply to
Paul - xxx

It's an option, but I like these wheel rims, they've grown on me a bit.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Reply to
William Tasso

You sure? Thats the same thread as LPG pipes IIRC - for which i have a tap. will go compare it to a wheel nut.

Reply to
Tom Woods

M14 x 1.5 for Disco 2 and P38

M16 x 1.5 for later Series, Defender, RRC, Disco 1

Reply to
Dougal

Heh, that's what I thought. Didn't know the thread sizes were different but I knew D1 to D2 is a different PCD, so assumed this might also mean other changes. As mine's a D1 and same thread (well, steel wheel nuts are same) as my old series I knew they were a bit hefty ... ;)

Thanks. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx