It makes me sad

The little lid that covers my cup holder won't snap closed.

Collin KC8TKA

Reply to
Cheesehead

Seek professional help.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

I had the same thing happen to my E320. I had to close it about 10 times before it would latch (Martin gave me grief about it, too. :-) )

On the bright side, it fixed itself somehow. I guess it finally got back into the right position after some wiggling around.

Josh

Reply to
Josh

It fixed itself? Like that IBM commercial, "Maybe it ordered itself."

Stranger yet, mine started working yesterday afternoon. "Maybe it fixed itself."

Yes, professional help might be a good thing.

Collin

Reply to
Cheesehead

On mine its the little storage cmpt. forward of the shifter. Makes me sad too. No, it down right bugs me. A gaping gag in the flow of wood venieer. I've spend a lot of time trying to remove the compartment to fix the dam thing. If I shove it real hard to the left while closing it will stay shut. Guess I need therapy too. Maybe we should start a self help group therapy. Effexor isn't working.

Reply to
Mike