Diesel-Kleen or RedLine?

Lucas. It makes my pump quieter, especially when using ULSD. I use a gallon every five or six weeks (depending on mileage). Diesel-Kleen didn't seem to do anything for my 84 300D. Haven't tried RedLine.

Reply to
DougS

Biodiesel has the same effect. If you can find it locally, put in a gallon (or more) per tank. Great results!

Reply to
runbiodiesel

I love the way my 300D runs on bio but here in the Seattle area they rape the urban greenies to the tune on $3.25/gal+ when dino is running $2.75

Reply to
JD

I pay about $3/gal here in the SF Bay area but I have it delivered to my house (they just fill up my 55 gal. tanks as needed like a propane service). So it's a pretty good deal. I'm willing to pay a bit more for it being made from waste fryer oil and burning cleaner. But, as you say, rape is rape! I have a 240D and a 300TDT and both have run perfectly on it for years.

Reply to
runbiodiesel