diesel problem

I have a 1985 benz 300 cd (turbo diesel). I can fill-up with diesel and only drive about one hundred miles and need to fill-up again. Help me out with this. And I can?t open my trunk

Reply to
lawz

Jeez! Take that car to a MB diesel technician first

Reply to
Tiger

When you fill it, how many gallons are you putting in?

Karl

And did you take a look at the area under the car where it's usually parked. Or park it running in a driveway, then take a look at the area under the car for leaking fuel?

archive:

quoted text -

Reply to
trader4

Broken lift pump dip tube ?

(If such a thing exists on these )

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Yes how much are you putting in? Is the tank actually empty. Gauge could be reading empty when its half full.

Reply to
macdrone

thank-you, lawz :D

Reply to