E320 Crank Sensor

Can you replace a crank position/reference sensor yourself on a 1999 E320 I bought the sensor from OEM Auto Parts for $76.00. The Dealer wanted $125.00 So I feel I am a little ahead of the game already but do fear I may give it all back, and some, if the repair shop that installs it screws it up. Thanks in advance for any technical input.

Reply to
Randall1162

quite easily, yes. just be sure you have the proper torx bit or just-right hex. see...

http://t> Can you replace a crank position/reference sensor yourself on a 1999

avi8tor01