Please help - part number needed

Hello Everybody This is my first post here so greetings to everyone. I spent last 3 hours seeking it over the net but no luck... To buy aftermarket part I need factory part number for ABS speed sensor for front right wheel. My car is '95 Max GLE - USA version. I've called the dealer already but no help. I will be much obliged for any information on what is the number or where I can find it.

thanks and regards Marcin

Reply to
kamrak

Call Midway Nissan (midwaypartsteam.com) - they'll help you out and get you a great price. You do NOT want to know the cost of a new ABS sensor. You might try a local junkyard first...

Cheers, Nirav

96 Max GLE, 119k
Reply to
njmodi

Thanks - I'll check this out. I've found a junkyard already, although its very hard in Poland where I live. But, as till now I was not able to find single sensor, this guy has 3 Maxima's sensors... and I dont know which to buy. Only what I got to know from local dealer that's it is the same as in European Maxima version - QX. Maybe that will help anyone to help me...

regards Marcin

Reply to
kamrak

Front,Left 47911-31U00 $132.42 Front,Right 47910-31U00 $132.42 Rear,Left 47901-31U00 $131.37 Rear,Right 47900-31U00 $131.37

I found this on

just_phil

just_phil

I cannot find the words to thank you. can I buy you golden watch?:) This page is great and you helped me much. Going shopping now...

cheers Marcin

Reply to
kamrak

think for a moment what you are doing, you want to buy an aftermarket part for one of the most important systems on the car... the brakes, better yet , the anti-lock braking system

Is not spending $132.00 really worth it to take a chance that your ABS system may or may not work as designed?

my answer would be no.

get the OEM part and sleep at night.

just my $ .02

Reply to