First Aid Kit

I just got a 98 320.....in the backseat by the arm rest there is that cross that is green and white (?), does that mean there is a first aid kit back there? I thought I remember reading it did have one, but after playing around back there I wasn't able to find one.

Reply to
Paddington

Alex

How do I get to it? Where would it be if it's still there??

Reply to
Paddington

that's where one would go, if you had one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.

Reply to
127.0.0.1

With the arm rest down, pull open the drawer. The 1st section is the cupholder. Pull the drawer a;; the way. The 2nd section is where the first aid kit should be. Is it?

Reply to
Karl

There is supposed to be one there, but obviously the previous owner or someone, has removed it. I think you have to go to a MB dealer to replace it.

Dave HD

Reply to
Dave HD

cupholder. Pull the drawer a;;

Yup. Doesn't even look like its been opened before.

Reply to
Paddington

Good lord, don't do that right off. At least check ebay first, notwithstanding the fact that if you picked up a la carte at your local drug store, you'll no doubt pay much less (that is, unless you have an affection for the MB logo/bag.

raymond- N47°34' W122°14'

raymond-

Is buying the components wise? You would need the MB checklist first. Don't know about the USA, but isn't the composition a matter of law in some European countries?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

"Dori A Schmetterling" haute in die Tasten:

In Germany the content of a first aid kit is described in a law. Every now and then something gets added. Some years ago a pair of latex gloves became mandatory. It is often said that german cops like to control the content of your first aid kit, when they have stopped you because they thought you were drunk or something like that. When they find out that you did not drink, they often like to control your first aid kit in order to justify the stopping :-( (does not happen to you if you look and behave un-suspicious).

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper