for sale: SL500

Mercedes SL 500........damaged, smashed....for sale.... American licence plates. Split, CROATIA.......

Information and offers on : my snipped-for-privacy@hi.hinet.hr

098/9202550............ostaviti poruku na sekretarici ili sms br. mobitela.

Thanx.

Reply to
dd

how much for the engine? is the engine damaged?

Reply to
atwifa

Honestly, I don`t know details, because it is still on investigation.We can talk about that later on if you are really interested. Some guys offered about 20.000EUR for all-together. It`s in the family. I don`t make decision.He will. I`ll keep you posted.

all the best from Dalmatia

Reply to
dd