Happy Holidays!

Let's wipe off the gear oil and enjoy our holidays without car complaints, problems and fixing!

Merry Christmas

Tom Lambach

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

same to you, mate.

and on behalf of this group - thanks very much for all your help!

Reply to
atwifa

Reply to
Paul McKechnie

Merry Xmas all.....

p.s. I still have grease under the nails; former Ford owner, you know...

Reply to
FatHead

blad daast it! caint get them ole gear oil off yet - working on Santa's Sleigh whut haz broke down here under tha bridge !!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!!!!

mcbrue workingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

Same to you Tom

May 2004 be a great year for you.

Thanks for your posts, which proves of your high knowledge.

Jacques, from way up-North

dans l'article snipped-for-privacy@NoHamOrSpamcomcast.net, T.G. Lambach à snipped-for-privacy@NoHamOrSpamcomcast.net a écrit le 24/12/03 01:26 :

Reply to
Jacques Letendre