Help - re: new remote key for E320..

'97 E320...

I lost one of the infrared keys...

Cost at dealer $184. Cost to cut key: $26 - but dealer will wave. Cost to program Key, $50.

Any advise where to find it for less would help tremendously- I know they are expensive- but I'm looking at $248 for key/program/tax...

Now that's alot... thanks!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Hey, it's a MERCEDES!

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Seems that 'Star' is turning out to be more like a Ninja Star...!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

There's a bunch of them on e-bay for a lot less than you'd pay at the dealer. You'd only need to have the key re-cut and re-programmed (which I seem to recall someone mentioning that you can do this yourself). I'm not sure, however, how to determine compatibility.

Reply to
Josh