Help whit 190E

Hi

I have a 1984 W201 and how do I take the stitch off the right side morrow

Reply to
Preben Christensen

I mean mirrow

Reply to
Preben Christensen

Mirror?

:-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

I mean mirrow

-- Venlig Hilsen Greetings

Preben Christensen

Reply to
Preben Christensen

I don't think so. I think DAS is right and you mean mirror?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Hi

I think also that was right whit mirror but still can one help me???

Reply to
Preben Christensen

Are you trying to remove the switch which controls the right side mirror from the console?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

No that is not a switch that´s the links side there is a arm on it

Reply to
Preben Christensen

OK, there is difference in the configuration. I believe all W201 in US have electrically controlled right side mirror. Do you mean yours has a arm sticking out so you adjust the mirror using this arm?

Look closely at the stem of the adjusting arm. There is a small piece inserted into the stem to lock it onto the inner metal rod. Use a small screw driver (like the one used on eye glasses) to pick it out, then the arm slides off.

H> No that is not a switch that´s the links side there is a arm on it >

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan

Hi

Thank you that was all i need Now I can take off my mirror

Reply to
Preben Christensen