Hydraulic fluid for CLK55 cabriolet roof...

Hi,

I wonder if you can help me? I'm trying to find out where to get some hydraulic fluid for my W209 cabriolet roof. It leaks very slowly and the garage can't find the fault. It's just a whole lot easier to top it up myself if only I could find out what to use...

TIA.

Reply to
David Wyne

Why not just buy it at the MB part counter?

Reply to
Tiger

Dear Tiger,

Could it be that simple? I guess it could. I'll try it tomorrow...

Thanks for the input.

Reply to
David Wyne

If it's cheap or small ALWAYS buy it at the dealer. A grommet? some fluid? Makes no sense to pay $6 shipping and wait for a $2 part. Most things really are more expsive at the dealer and if you need a muffler, bumper or rad, then yeah shop around by phone or whatever and get it mail order you'll save a fortune. But little stuff. Bah. In stock and cheap at the dealer.

Reply to
Richard Sexton