Lost Key

You used to be able to just order one but these days you can only get one by taking yout registration, car and photo ID to a Benz dealer and they'll get you one.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Anyone have any ideas on how to obtain a lost key for a W115 240D? Locksmiths in this area don't seem to be of much help.

Reply to
Randall Brink

Thank you. My local dealer is able to do that for me, and that saves not only the hassle of the locksmith, but a great deal of the expense, as well.

Reply to
Randall Brink

Be careful when you get that new key, it will be razor sharp compared to your old one. I've put a few holes in some pockets with those new Mercedes keys!

Reply to
MTI