Mercedes 500SEL AC problems

The Ac on my 1993 Mercedes 500SEL stops working today. The compressor never stars.All fuses are in god condition. Any relay?Any Idea? Thanks

Reply to
Eduardo Teixeira

Your A/C has probably developed a leak somewhere. The A/C compressor won't start anymore with little or no refrigerant left in the system. I had the same problem once with a 230 W123. The expansion valve on the evaporator coil became leaky and the A/C quit working. Hope that helps.

Reply to
Markus Hammer