Mercedes control lights/switches

Is there any information out there on the controls for a 1988 420 SE for this? My car was made to sell in Germany or Japan only, and I live in Canada. The dash is really confusing to say the least.

Reply to
Tony Pike

Mmm... I assume it doesn't look quite like the typical US model? You should try looking for British owner's manual for your car. However, MB has a pretty straightforward design back then so it should be easy to figure out.

If you can post a picture somewhere, I can help you figure it out.

Reply to
Tiger