ML 320 2000 MCS in EU

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to get my MCS to work in the EU..

don't get me wrong, the system works but no map cd.. Tried different things but no-one will help and nothing works..

I even got some lame-a$$ excuse from the Customer Assistence Centre that the system does NOT work here because it operates at different radio frequencies.. hehe YES they did right that back.. I got it on paper.. I even thought of driving over to SHOW THEM that it works..

But the problem is the map cd.. alpine nor navtech are doing any effort to help..

anyone here?

greets..

Reply to
oNNoZeLe

Dude, How did you make the Radio tuner work in the EU? Andrew

Reply to
andrewhannay