2000 maxima can't start.....

Hi,

I have a 2000 maxima, and the mileage is 129000. This morning everything was fine when I drove to school. But tonight I found somebody broke into my car and stole some stuffs, and when I tried to start it, the car hums for 2 seconds and can't start. I tried it again and agian, but it did't work and the engine even stoped humming. The electronic system works fine and CD, headlight et al. work well.

About one week ago I got the error code "P1320" and it said the ignition coil got some problems. The mechanic people told me this is not an emergency problem so I just leave this problem there.

Is that possible that bad ignition coil can cause this starting problem? Or the starter goes bad? Or the alarming system lock the car? I also tried to use master key to start the car according to the manul but it does't help.

Any helps are appreciated!

Threestone

Reply to
calixarene

What happened? Burglar ripped dash, caused short circuit? Check fuses at cabin first, then the big ones (box beside batt.)

Batt dead by now?

Reply to
Wiikinki