Re: Swirly haze on black MBenz Paint

I was told the shammy makes this haze.

> these white lines (that is not scratches) but more like streaks. > what should I use to remove this eyesore besides a new wax job. > > and what should I use to prevent it? > > is this the water or the cotton cloth I am using or is my paint just > finished? >

Meguire's swirl remover. If you don't want to go to that much trouble try liquid spray silicone detailer. It is used to clean and shine between waxing.I don't use a shammy. I have had better luck with clean very worn out cotton terry cloth towels and feel these work better. Shammy sometimes has chemicals that hang on to the surface and make a haze. Rob

Reply to
Vetluver

marlinspike

Along with tossing out the shammys "in favoir of Chamois" Meguiars swirl remover applied by a good non-orbital buffer will take 'em right out. Follow with Meg's Yellow Wax, it'll knock yer socks off!

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

Reply to
KINGLIFER

ok ok... now were getting some where. what if you don't have a buffer. just your hands.

what can you do?

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Rub like crazy 'til it shines!