Retrofitting a MP3-player in E500T?

Can anyone advice me if it is possible to retrofit a MP3-player in a 2003/04 E500T, feels kind of dated to handle all those CDs. The car has command aps, a 6-cd cd changer and harmon sound system.

Per

Per Löwdin

makes an interface, but I can'tseem to get a handle on how difficult it is to install or how muchfunctionality you get out of it.

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

Apparently, it can´t be fitted into a W211

Per

Reply to
Per Löwdin

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

check

- i just bought it.. works great - even with steering wheel controls

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Strangely, it doesn't list _any_ Mercedes models in it's compatability list...

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

Yeah I have a Lexus... i noticed that also... sorry for the bad scoop...

Reply to
Dan J.S.