S430 2005 MY Seat Belt Adjustment

How do I adjust the seatbelt height setting? In my previous E Class, I was able to depress a button and slide the bracket up and down. Now, I can't seem to move the S Class bracket.

Thanks in advance. Ricky

Reply to
RickyE

You can't adjust it manually, it automatically adjusts to optimum height based on your seat position. Screw around with the power seats, and you'll also see it move up and down accordingly.

Reply to
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

Thomas, Thanks for the response. Ricky

Reply to