Star located in center of alloy wheels

I noticed that the star located on the center of one of my alloy wheels is missing. I have a 1964 230 SL, but from what I have read, these alloys are probably made for a 1969 280 SL. Is anyone aware of where I could find this part?

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

These are the "bundt" alloys? If so any dealer or parts house has them, they're common as dirst and were used well into the 80s.

Reply to
Richard Sexton