Sunroof problem

Hi

Can any tell me howto ajust the sunroof in a W124 250TD from 1987?

Regards Tomas Jensen

Reply to
Tomas Jensen

Tomas,

What is it or not doing?Moving slow?Not closing? Crooked?

Reply to
CaptainW116

Reply to
Tomas Jensen

Greetings all,

Is it possible that the switch was installed upside down? I am not sure if that is even possible?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka

No nothing changed there. Thanks any way

Tomas

Bill Pelka wrote:

Reply to
Tomas Jensen

No nothing changed there. Thanks any way

Tomas

Bill Pelka wrote:

Reply to
Tomas C Jensen

Thats just weird! Did you have it serviced(the car) recently? The only thing I can think of is that maybe if had been serviced,and this is a LLLOOO NNNGGGGGGGG shot,but switch may have had to be removed and the switch itself separated and mechanic/technician reassembled the wiring in reverse?????!!!!!!???????? Easy fix though ! Take the switch down and see if a tab is broke that covers the wires.Then let us know what the color of wires are!

Reply to
CaptainW116