W123 300D window sill rubber

Does anybody know how to remove and replace the rubber strip along the base of the door windows on a 1983 Mercedes 300D? Mine are dry rotted and cracked.

If anybody knows of a good place to buy aftermarket or OEM ones, please let me know. I would also like to find out the P/N's for each side, front and rear doors.

I am also looking for the door seal that is attached to the rocker panel. It is one strip of rubber (per side) that is about 1.5" wide.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thx,

Craig

Reply to
bcc304

Try

for most stuff Rusty is great. The rubber of which you speak is held on by 2-3 metal clips, just roll down the window all the way and pull up hard, just like the plastic on the door sills or the plastic valence for the winshield.

Reply to
macdrone