MG Midget 1068

Hello,

does anyone know a good book with information of reparation on a MG Midget 1968???? I live in Portugal and i just bbay one and i need to make some reparements. can someone give me a name of a book? is there any site with information abaut this car?

Tanks

Luis Duarte

ps - Sorry for my bad english!!!!

Reply to
Luis Duarte

have you looked at Amazon - MG Midget

Rob

there are a number of places selling this type of book.

Try this site, there are links to many other sites;

Good luck with the restoration.

Reply to
Nick Mason