W124 subwoofer placement

Hi!

How have you placed your SW in trunk ? Where is the element faced to.

I like my bass low & loud.

rgds Kristian

Reply to
Kristian

I placed my sub in the Drivers side rear corner (by the tail light), with the speaker facing to the center of the trunk. I removed the crappy stock speakers to allow the bass to vent into the trunk, since the gas tank is in the way of the back seat.

Reply to
Thom

Well, many people remove the First Aid Kit compartment and use that as the SW port.

Regards, WS

Reply to
test