Service Light S40

Can anyone Help.

1998 S40 Just been serviced but cannot extinguish Service light. any advice. Also problem with heater. When heater is not on recirculate flap stepper motor or drive starts to knock, from somewhere behind the glove compartment. any ideas as to how to get to it, without removing all dashboard. Aubrey
Reply to
Aubrey

I had the same knocking on my V40. I tried to remove the dash to get to the recirculate motor but gave up after spending a few hours removing each part of the dash. I rebuilt what I had removed and like you had to have the flap shut and have the aircon on all the time to stop the windows from steaming up. After months of driving around like this I plucked up the courage to remove the glove box lid and using a Stanley knife cut a hole 4inches by

Reply to
Ant