Wheel lug nuts?

I have a 1989 560SEL. I'm trying (hard) to find a company or aftermarket supplier who has them, but as to date nothing. Can anyone help me in this quest of mine. I need twenty (20) of the lugs.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Bill G.

Performance Products has them for $3.26 each in their SL catalog...1-800-243-1220 or performanceproducts.com

regards, Jim

Reply to
James V. Roberts

Jim,

Went to Performance Products. Went through the process of locating the lug nuts for my car (560SEL). The only problem that I see, is that my lug nut have a kind of a "mushroom" shape and the is about an inch where the cap "outside of wheel" and there is about one inch of round metal , then the "mushroom" which actually holds the wheel on the and it has the threads after that. Finding these lug nuts has been a daunting task to find these. Old ones were taken out using a torch (wheel is fine)!

regards,

Bill

Reply to
Bill G.

dealer dealer dealer....

"Bill G." schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eSCZb.25929$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

Check at MercedesShop.com/fastlane. I found pn 08020-99910 at $7.21 each. Look at them and see if they look right.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

No longer available from dealers, a friend of mine got just shy of

100GBP for a set of these on ebay, they aren't easy to come by....
Reply to
miknik