Windows problem

I have a 2000 S class. The drivers window 'express up" has long been a problem. It stops repeatedly while closing. Is there a way to reprogram it?

Thanks

Reply to
news-comcast

Yea. It should be in the owners manual, but it's something like holding the button in the down position for several seconds after the window has opened all the way (or maybe up - I can't recall).

If it doesn't get corrected. you may have something binding. I had to have the right-front passenger window regulator replaced on my E due to a similar issue.

Reply to
Josh