Yikes! Diesel $4.50/gallon

Yes, they mix well regardless if it is Kerosene, Diesel #1 or Diesel #2 (summer).

I wouldn't know but I think costwise is not effective as Kerosene is just as expensive.

Reply to
Tiger

Kerosene is more expensive, but you need less of it to reduce the viscosity of the mixture. So prices, and the temperature are the variables that it will depend on. people also cut WVO with gasoline to thin it out. Chea[er, and quite thin. You have to use the cheap stuff. Do not use anything but cheap gasoline, and never more than 15% in your mix. Some will actually let the gasoline go stale and drop in octane so it will burn better. There is loads about it on the biodiesel.infopop forum. Go into the blending section of the forum.

Reply to
weelliott

Since Norway is a democracy, the inhabitants must approve of their governments and the oil prices. Public transport serves most of the public and those with deep pockets pay an extra subsidy for their oil. That's the way the majority of the people like it. America is not a democracy. The corps and the fatcats hire lobbyists to make sure it stays that way. ____________________________________________ Idiots always argue.The Intelligents discuss. Republicans are greedy and resent every penny spent, unless it's on themselves.

Reply to
RF

Since Norway is a democracy, the inhabitants must approve of their governments and the oil prices. Public transport serves most of the public and those with deep pockets pay an extra subsidy for their oil. That's the way the majority of the people like it. America is not a democracy. The corps and the fatcats hire lobbyists to make sure it stays that way. ____________________________________________ Idiots always argue.The Intelligents discuss.

Reply to
RF

Vote Obama, because he will change all that.

Yeah, right!

Reply to
Bruce

And I suppose there is no political influence, lobbying, corruption etc in the great land of Norway. LOL

Reply to
trader4

Of course there is, but not on anything like the scale of the USA, where the corporate and Jewish lobbies routinely subvert democracy and skew foreign policy.

Obama says he wants to change all that. If he does manage some minor change, I suspect that he will only replace one type of influence with another. If he did show any signs of achieving real change, one or two bullets in the head would soon put a stop to that.

Reply to
Bruce

And now your anti-semitic side comes out. According to you, America is on it's knees. Just remember that next time Europe needs some heavy lifting again. BTW, if Europe is so all mighty, how come the weak old USA had to do the heavy lifting for you as recently as the Balkans? Seems as usual, you couldn't even handle that little pissant of a problem.

Reply to
trader4

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, RF burned some brain cells writing:

Cite?

Cite?

Cite?

Reply to
Klark Kent

In message news:3892ecc6-4518-4771-91e9- snipped-for-privacy@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net" burned some brain cells writing:

Uh, have you been paying attention to the Israeli spy cases? Have you read the extraordinarily-detailed "The Lobby" by the Harvard professor Stephen Walt and the University of Chicago professor John Mearsheimer?

Or do you just genuflect "anti-semite" to anyone bold and candid enough to publicly state that US foreign policy is horifically and dangerously skewed towards the wishes and goals of one particular country, and that country ISN'T the US?

Reply to
Klark Kent

wow, you are a real moron! __________________________________________ Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reply to
jdoe

Apparently you think you know everything Trader4. You should learn manners and the practice of polite discourse, because your rude and insulting comments only discredit YOU!

You should at least be polite to people from other countries so you don't intensify the image of the ugly American.

Reply to
heav

I haven't been rude and insulting to anyone. You're just sore because I expose blatant nonsense and misinformation here for what it is. I guess you'd prefer I just let guys like you run loose with posts of total misinformation. Remember when you repeatedly claimed Saudi Arabia splits it's oil revenue 50-50 with Exxon? LOL And you have the nerve to talk about MY credibility?

I couldn't care less what some foreigner who claims jews run the USA thinks. I'm proud of this country. Next time there is some world crisis, and their ass is on the line again, see who the malcontent foreigners that know it all turn to for help.

Reply to
trader4

This *is* usenet.

What else do you expect?

Reply to
PerfectReign

In message news:89545797-8909-4c79-a118- snipped-for-privacy@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net" burned some brain cells writing:

The suckers who'll pay.

Reply to
Klark Kent

Bravo Klark :-)

Reply to
RF

I couldn't have put it better, Klark. Thank you.

Reply to
Bruce

Alas, no longer even hated. Thanks to Dubya, and the failure of his Middle East policy, the USA is despised and even pitied for its weakness and lack of moral principle; a once great nation diminished to gross incompetence in its foreign (and domestic?) policy.

How could he possibly know that?

He wouldn't know humility if it hit him.

Reply to
Bruce

Spoken like a true republican. Religious slander, hate, and violence abound.

The Republican Party-where hate is a family value.

Reply to
weelliott