3 windscreen wiper MGB

Hy NG, I have bought a US 3 windscreen wiper MGB Bj. 1979. Is that true that the Model withe the 3Wipers is a special Modell for the 50 annual of Leyland Motors ? How wany of these cars have been build.

Thanks for the info

Michael A. Weidler

Reply to
Micha Weidler

As I understood it all the US export model MGBs were fitted with 3 wipers after October 68 until production ended.

Reply to
Nick Mason

Nothing especially special aout it - 3 wipers were needed to wipe the area of the windscreen required by US requirements. Midgets were the same. And E type Jags

Ian F

Reply to
Liz and Ian