74 Midget

The car has not been started for 5 or 6 years. The fuel has gone bad in the tank and turned very thick. Is there anything I can put in the tank to help dissolve the old fuel so I can drain the tank?

Any other ideas as to what should be done before trying to start the car would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
willebbb

Fuel maybe the least of your problems

Reply to
Rob

[snip]

I will be starting a similar process on my MGB next week. I'm going to be basing my work on the excellent guide at

Cheers,

JAG.

Reply to
Jonathan A Gwyer