FS:68 MG"B"Roadster

FS:1968 MG"B" Roadster.Fresh out of a 10+ yr. storage.Alabama car since new.Never seen snow,or salt.Red/Black Interior/Black top.Chrome wire wheels.Paint is excellent.Nice interior.Haven`t tried to fire her up yet.Motor is free,and ran great when put in storage.Located in Guntersville,Alabama.Can deliver.Export no problem.Open to offers.E-mail for photos,but Please mention "MG" in the subject field.I have server activated SpamBlocker,and it`s the only way I`ll get the message.Thanks.

-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Lazy Lenny