legal position on car towing

What is the current legal position about towing one car with another? I haven't used my midget since last July when it leaked cllutch fluid. Starting is likely to be a problem. At nearly 61 I don't get the same thrill as in the past from crawling under cars - particularly ones as low down as midgets! I want to get the poor old thing to my friendly local garage for an overhaul and mot prior to selling. The tow car would be my 2006 mondeo tdci.

Reply to
peter