Not impressed as a MGTF owner with this site.

My broker sent me a link to this page today I suspect to annoy me and it certainly worked. They have a young boy who does car reviews and this is what he said about my car -

The he gives the inferior and slower japanese import mx5 which is probably a stolen recovered a good review.

On the plus side they have a rather excellent video of a MG ZT at

I do hope that the MG ZT owner finds out and gets them to scrap the MG TF rubbish. Seb

Reply to
Sebastian Chapman

What the hell do they know? They don't like the Mercedes SLK or the Lotus Elise, either. They are critics, and critics are, as Ambrose Bierce defined them: CRITIC, n. A person who boasts himself hard to please because nobody tries to please him.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Better believe the reviewer -

MX5 was car of the year in NZ for 2005.

Cheers ian F

Reply to
Bot

I am genuinely in tears of laughter at you quoting Ambrose Pierce definitions in response to a 10 year old kid.

Reply to
DJ

BP Ehni,

I thought this was a message board, and as such, communication was through the board rather than email.

However, as you chose to email me, uninvited,

This really compounds your original pompous response with some complete ignorance. You see, JJ is my ten year old son. Having watched him spend hours selecting pictures and writing his "reviews", yes, I honestly do think that a ten year old is ""behind" this. He may not be quite up to writing the code for the flash modules, but all the comments are his own.

If it makes you feel any better, he has poked fun at a couple of my cars as well. Maybe I should ground him or suspend his pocket money for daring to have his own opinions ? What do you think ?

(Rhetorical question by the way, as I won't be returning to this board)

DJ

Reply to
DJ

If I sent this to you directly, I sincerely apologize; I intended to post to the list.

Since JJ is your son, I'm glad you've taken time to encourage his use of four letter words. You must be very proud.

I'm sorry you're so touchy. I won't miss you.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Ehni? Is that an Anagram for something?

Reply to