Impressed with Jag XKR convertible

I was driving my 2000 GT 'vert to work today and came behind a really old dude driving a black Jag XKR with the top down. I'm not impressed with many other convertibles (ugly Sebrings or Lexus SC430s) but this Jag did look sweet.. I looked up the specs and this car has 390 horses (cost over 90K). Since Jag is a Ford, does it use the same engine as the high performance Mustangs/Cobras/GTs ???? Thanks RT

Reply to
roger