Re: MGRV8 Steering

Some cars have been fitted with power steering, and Brown & Gammons offer a conversion as well. Go to

website and ask any questions on the forum there. To be honest only parking is the steering what I'd call heavy, a fabulous car...

Keith.

I tried an MGRV8 last evening. Lovely car but the steering was very heavy, > too heavy for my wife to drive around town. Can it be improved with > different tyres? This one had the original Pilots. > > TIA > > >
Reply to
Cap'n Keith