Re: Refused car finance?

Refused car finance?

> >We can help. > >At Yes Car Credit we believe that no one should be denied the pleasure

I don't suppose anyone here would be stupid or misguided enough to go to yescarcredit, but if anyone was unclear about this, the fact that they are willing to pollute the newsgroup, breaking the charter at:

...ought to be enough to convince them to go elsewhere.

Reply to
Sales!

I don't disagree with your opinion of the company, but in fairness they are not doing the spamming. It's a totally separate site, presumably trying to direct people to ycc and get them some affiliate money.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Yes, it now occurs to me that it may be a disgruntled ex-customer trying to make them look bad, too. Most likely what you say, though.

Reply to
Sales!