Re: WTD: MG F

As header - up to 6k in Essex area. Anyone know of anything?

Hi Chris & anyone else who fancies it, we have an MGF for sale in Cambridge.

1.8i Amaranth. 1996, 63000 miles, full service history (main dealers & MG Owners Club), CD multi-player, fog-lights + standard alloys, electric windows, remote locking, alarm etc. £5750

Private sale - love the car so we're looking out for a newer one.

Return address above is no longer delivered, please use alasdair at synoptics dot co dot uk

Reply to
Al