Re: Child Seat for MGB Tourer

Wouldn't it be simpler to leave the wife at home !^)

This may be covered fully elsewhere, but here goes. > > I have an MGB tourer which I have had since 1984 and have had many happy > years of motoring. In recent years it has been used to go to work and as a > fun car for me and my wife in the summer. We now have a 16 month old baby > boy - and the poor old MGB does not get used much. > > I would like us to be able to use it for family jaunts of not much more than > 20 to 40 miles in the summer for picnics and to see friends etc. This will > mean fitting a child seat on the back parcel shelf and maybe adding a roll > bar. So has anyone done this, is it legal and is it safe? > > Comments gratefully recieved. > > Tom > > > -- > Tom > Reverse Name for Replies! > >
Reply to
Ross Monroe

Hey Tom, I won't be any help but if you come up with an answer please share, I have a

Reply to
Mike Gotlieb

Reply to
Wiz