removing the greese hubs on a wire wheel midget

Does anyone know how to remove the greese hubs on a wire wheel midget. The Hayns manual only explains the process for the non wire wheels. From what I can see the greese hub has threaded end and I would assume that the easiest thing is to put 2 bolts on it so the bind and loosen the bottom.

Reply to
awebster

I forgot to mention that the question is for the greese hubs/caps on the front wheels. the last line should also read:

From what I can see the greese hub has threaded end and I would assume that the easiest thing is to put 2 bolts on it so the bind and then try to loosen the bottom bolt so that is bind and unscrews the cap.

I looked > Does anyone know how to remove the greese hubs on a wire wheel midget.

Reply to
awebster

If you dont get an answer here - go to

register (free), post your question in the 'Midget and Sprite Technical' bulletin board.

Cheers ian F

Reply to
Bot