Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MG SV Photo Page
Hello all, Just starting an MG SV photo page...

17000 motorsport photos online also GB Rallys
.net and .lu we have for the moment over 17.000 motorsport pictures online for free download and 1500 reports. New picture galleries: 1000km Spa Francorchamps (2) - Spotted Dick Stages Rally (GB) -...

FS: 2000 X-Reg MGF
2000 MG MGF 1.8i 2dr Convertible X Reg Tahiti Blue Metallic Pearlescent. Genuine 6500 miles only, 1 owner, Mint condition. FDSH, ABS, Alloy wheels, EPAS, Electric windows, Driver airbag, Hardtop. 6500...

FA Ebay..Restoration of Post War Cars
see Item 2189670160 Includes FREE p&p This is the popular , but now out-of-print book titled "The Restoration of Post War Cars " by Peter Wallage , a well known technical motoring journalist with a...

For Sale: MG Midget and AH Sprite Restoration Book
Thick Hardback book providing comprehensive information on restoring an MG Midget or Austin Healey Sprite as well as many photos - £9

Midget clutch main cylinder
Hi, I have a severly leaking main cylinder (lockheed). Restore or by new from Moss? Does anyone have any experience? I understand that bleeding the clutch is going to be a problem. Thank´s! /Ralph
1
1

Classic Car Restoration Courses(UK)
If you are interested in learning the proper skills to keep our beloved Classic Cars on the road , why not enrol on a Restoration Course at a local college? Some courses are even run on Saturdays....

Re: 73 MGB - I cannot get the rear brake drum on,..
The adjuster is in the solid mount at the 'other' end of the shoes from the wheel cylinder. There is a square headed bolt on the outside of the backing plate. The inside of the bolt is a tapered 4...
1
1

FA Ebay..Making MGs book
See item 2430109778 or click direct

Re: rear wheel drive question
it'll slide a treat, so be careful. The trick is easy on the accelerator, even in the dry you need to be aware of this, as the rear end will slide out if pushed. Get straight then throttle it !
4
4

Car Storage ...
Hi All, I have a 1979 MGB GT currently in storage (can't afford to tax/insure it at the mo)... Can anyone tell me how often I should start it up and let it run up to temperature? I was doing this...
14
14

Mk1 Dash Photo Wanted.
I some one could email me a detailed dash photo of a stock MG Mk1 right hand drive I would appreciate it. My address it below. Thank you in advance. Nylo Je_Swee at yahoo

Sprite
Only difference is badges. Go to the Moss website and order their spares catalogue. Its free and essential for rebuild. Make sure you order the right one

Re: Austin Healey Sprite
Macca see "moss" catalogue steve-s Hello, Dad has a 1962 Austin Healey Sprite, I'm pretty sure it is this model - Roadster MK II 2dr Man 4sp 1000 (Aug onwards). Currently it is sitting at my...

1965 MGB
I've bought her 2 years ago, and made a lot of improvements (brakes, carbs, trim, ...). I had a vast amount of fun but now I'm tempted to go for another classic (another MG), so for a decent amount, I...
1
1