CD changer Skipping

Our trunk mounted CD changer seems to skip quite a lot. The "H" and "V" setting is set to "V" as it is supposed to. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Reply to
Grinder

I assumed there was only one swtich that had to be changed (no mention of 2 in the directions and graphic only showed one). Changed the other switch and everything working find.

Reply to
Grinder