Bentley Service Manual for Mini, Mini S- 2002 thru 2004

Do any of you have the subject manual and if so, how do you rate it as being an informative and useful instruction for work on your Mini? If any one has information or recommendations on other mini Manuals I would appreciate that information also.

-LarryO

Reply to
larry g. olsen

Definitely a great resource for the MINI. I have one and use it on a regular basis just to get more familiar with the car. You should be able to get one for around $70.

Reply to
ScottinBend

Scott- Your compliments to the manual plus several other reviews all of which give good comments regarding the worthiness of the manual pushed me to ordering it from Amazon this afternoon. You were right, the manual plus shipping was a few dollars under 70.

-LarryO

in article snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com, ScottinBend at snipped-for-privacy@deschutes.org wrote on 9/16/05 8:23 AM:

Reply to
larry g. olsen

Glad I could help. For even more help you should check out Northamericanmotoring.com. Great site with some really nice folks that know all about MINI's.

Reply to
ScottinBend