Cooper S - Oil consumption

980 miles I have done & it was checked at 500 miles & needed topping up (1/4 the dipstick) & I have just checked it & it had virtually none on the
stick - this is serious oil consumption.
Anyone else had similar oil consumption?
Nige
Hi Nige,
I'd say serious, I have 7300 miles on my car and have not added any oil. I checked it about three weeks ago and it did not seem to be down at all. If you go on WWW.MINIUSA.COM and go to their Owners Lounge (you'll have to log in) and then look at their owner network I seem to remember a thread on oil usage. I do not think I read it since I did not have the problem but it could be a help.
good luck
Jay

(1/4

Cheers, this cars on it's way back, had too many problems in the first month now.